[tabi] Re: aNational Grocery Relief Program Correction

  • From: "Charles Atkins" <catkins@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Feb 2010 16:41:07 -0500

I know several people whose moved on it already today!

Normally,

a thing that's too good to be true isn't but,

because it takes a bit more to register a drive national,

it is probably protected!

I know some pretty sharp cookies moving on it, and,

"so far so good"!

----- Original Message ----- From: "Joe Plummer" <joeplummer@xxxxxxx>