[tabi] Re: aNational Grocery Relief Program Correction

  • From: "Chip Orange" <Corange@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Feb 2010 09:30:16 -0500

I think a lot depends on the coupon itself.  a lot of the coupons in the
paper are "buy one get one free" types of coupons, and someone could
describe that as "free" groceries.  I will be *very* surprised if the
coupons which arrive require no purchase at all, and just give you
something for free.  we'll all be waiting to hear what you get Charles.

Chip Orange
Database Administrator
Florida Public Service Commission

Chip.Orange@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx