[tabi] Re: a tip for pet owners

  • From: "Allison and Chip Orange" <acorange@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 15 Aug 2009 20:25:03 -0400

Do you know about soft paws?  there kind of "nail caps" which your vet glues
onto the end of each claw on their front feet so that they are no longer
sharp, but smoothly rounded, and can't scratch anything.

they aren't permanent, and so when one comes off you've got to go back to
the vet and have it replaced.