[tabi] Re: a new earphone or ear-bud

  • From: "Darla J. Rogers" <djrogers0628@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 May 2010 10:05:13 -0400

thanks, Chip those sound really nice, and that is a good price, too.

Darla

Darla J. Rogers, B.A. Social Science; M.S. Rehabilitation Counselor Education

djrogers0628@xxxxxxxxxxx

Home phone #:  850-329-7437
Cell #:  850-443-3571

Skype ID: wildflower0628
I suited up for the long walk back to myself...
....Ani DiFranco

----- Original Message ----- From: "Allison and Chip Orange" <acorange@xxxxxxxxxxx>