[tabi] Re: a money-saving tip for your roof

  • From: "Denyece Roberts, MSW, RCSW" <peace05@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2013 15:47:11 -0400

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Chip and Allie Orange
  To: tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Thursday, June 20, 2013 3:44 PM
  Subject: [tabi] Re: a money-saving tip for your roof

  Hi Denyece,

  His name is Kevin Schwarz and his number is 222-roof (222-7663).  His company
is Total Quality Roofing.

  We thought he was excellent, but he will not be the cheapest.  He keeps
permanent employees on his payrole (which is one thing we were looking for;
many other roofers only maintain a job foreman and they hire "pickup labor" for
each job).  He's also a general contractor, and so can dn will make repairs to
your house as needed when doing a roofing job (it's not at all uncommon to find
some rotton wood when replacing a roof).

  We did not price-bid our job, but Kevin says he usually falls in the middle
when someone does get a lot of bids for a job.