[tabi] Re: a money-saving tip for your roof

  • From: "Chip and Allie Orange" <acorange@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2013 15:44:37 -0400

Hi Denyece,

His name is Kevin Schwarz and his number is 222-roof (222-7663).  His
company is Total Quality Roofing.

We thought he was excellent, but he will not be the cheapest.  He keeps
permanent employees on his payrole (which is one thing we were looking for;
many other roofers only maintain a job foreman and they hire "pickup labor"
for each job).  He's also a general contractor, and so can dn will make
repairs to your house as needed when doing a roofing job (it's not at all
uncommon to find some rotton wood when replacing a roof).

We did not price-bid our job, but Kevin says he usually falls in the middle
when someone does get a lot of bids for a job.

Hth,

Chip