[tabi] Re: a list question

  • From: "Joe Plummer" <joeplummer@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2011 06:34:08 -0500

Hi, chip this really has to be a owner/Mod decision. I would think that we
might be able and hope we could read the email if you decide to forward it
to the list. I think it would be up to us to try to not directly pull out
parties and such on the email you would forward to the list and us stay on
the problem of how state workers are treated regardless of the party that is
in control.  I wish I could tell you to send it but this has to be your
decision. You might have to do some modding. Just my thoughts.

sign,
Joe Plummer (JP)
joeplummer@xxxxxxx