[tabi] Re: a good way to access movie listings

  • From: "Chip Orange" <Corange@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2009 16:43:30 -0400

I think there's one at Governor's Square Mall, but this is only a guess;
we don't go to the Movies much.

If we want to watch a movie, and that isn't often, we'll probably rent
it through our TiVo so that like a DVD, we can pause it and go back and
so on.  the only difference is that it comes over the internet to the
TiVo unit.

I actually find the volume level at movie theaters to be uncomfortably
loud.