[tabi] Re: a good way to access movie listings

  • From: "K4NKZ Jim" <k4nkz@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Jun 2009 15:44:11 -0400

right!
but hear in town, we need to put in the zip code of 32303
then if using jaws, use the letter "h" to move by headers.
each movie title is a header line.
it seems that the movie that is dvs, shows up 2 times. the second time will
tell you if it is DVS!
after the movie title, 1 or 2 lines below it,it will have DVS on it.