[tabi] Re: a forwarded warning to all government workers

  • From: "Joe Plummer" <joeplummer@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Jan 2011 06:30:08 -0500

Well, this is not news if it is what is going to happen to government
employees. I said earlier that that especially the North Florida and Big
bend area is out for some very hard times. Regardless weather you are
employed by the State, city, county  employee. Yes it is going to be hard on
them but this will effect business in the area also. That is because this
economy depends on (1) government employees this includes city, state,
county and teachers of all kind from K to 12 grade and then higher end, this
will also effect our people  that work to keep us safe, (2) Ag and seafood,
(3) tourism. So if the Government employees get hurt badly it will effect
weather business of all kind stay in business or give it up. Now as far as
the union for the government employees go it is about 95 percent useless to
the government employees. If anything it is going to just be like taking the
wound and poking at it. The Legislature and the Governor is going to do what
they want to and there is nothing government employees can do about it. We
are at there mercy and the ones in control is not going to have mercy.
Especially the North Florida and Big Bend area. Because we no longer have a
voice. All the voice and strength is in the middle to south part of the
state. I have been and is far now still working with the Legislature  and
been doing it far over 30 years. So I have seen the Good, the bad and the
Ugly ! Now I am going to see if I live through it a butcher of the
government employees that will take the one that survive back a 100 years .
As a Legislature employee I not able to do a lot because it will cost me my
Job. We can not take part in stuff like this. I am more than likely saying
more than I should here on this list that is more than likely being
monitored. So you government employees out there on this list be very
careful. Just my thoughts!

sign,
Joe Plummer (JP)
joeplummer@xxxxxxx