[tabi] Re: Your opinions needed from StarMetro

  • From: "blindwilly" <blindwilly@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2013 20:39:24 -0500

Between the audible signals and the braille signage, that is not required, we
have come a long way.   I do agree with Adams and Monroe along with Monroe and
seventh.   As far as the signage, before we go too far, it is necessary to have
a way of finding the signs.   It just needs to be a low profile indicator that
leads or points to the pole where we can read what is on the sign.   I hope
that is on the radar.