[tabi] Word 2010

  • From: "Allison and Chip Orange" <acorange@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Sep 2010 22:16:26 -0400

Hi all,

We are starting to convert to Word 2010 at work.

If anyone needs some e-books on Word 2010, (or office 2010, or any other
subject), write to me off list at acorange@xxxxxxxxxxx
and I might be able to help you find some.

If you want the kind written especially to teach those using a screen
reader, you'll need to go to somewhere like access technology institute,
national braille press, american printing house, etc.