[tabi] Re: Windows XP/Internet Explorer Question

  • From: Governor Staten <govsta@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 06 Aug 2010 12:41:31 -0400

i think the toolbar is the place to start. it'll get rid of lots of things.

On 8/6/2010 11:53 AM, Lynn Evans wrote:
Hello Darla
If it is showing up on your browser as a toolbar you can deselect it by pulling down your view menu and choosing toolbar and run down the list unchecking what you don't want. If the thing is showing up as your home page then pull down the tools menu Internet options and go into the create home page tabs area and delete the darn thing. One more place to look is to go to the control panel and choose remove programs then look for it there.
I am all out of ideas.