[tabi] Re: Window-eyes 7.1 is released and Easy Talk is taking orders for the book Sense

  • From: "Easy Talk" <easytalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Easy Talk" <easytalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Jun 2009 16:38:13 -0400

Oops, That was suppose to be June 30th.

Robert

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Easy Talk
  To: tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Friday, June 26, 2009 3:01 PM
  Subject: Fw: Window-eyes 7.1 is released and Easy Talk is taking orders for
the book Sense

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Easy Talk
  To: fcb-l@xxxxxxx
  Sent: Friday, June 26, 2009 3:00 PM
  Subject: Window-eyes 7.1 is released and Easy Talk is taking orders for the
book Sense

  Hi all,

  Just wanted to give a thumbs up on cool things happening in technology.

  Window-Eyes V7.1 has been released.  If you are running the current version,
you can go to the We control panel, select help and choose check for updates to
upgrade your version of We.  The is no charge for this upgrade.

  Easy Talk also has a large order of the new Book Sense on the Way and we plan
on having the units in stock on July 30th the same day the product is announced
and released. Just think, you could have one in your hands before the
conventions.

  Robert