[tabi] Re: William Calling

  • From: "Easy Talk" <easytalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2011 06:36:08 -0500

HI William.

Does this group deal with all transportation in Leon county or just the fixed
route system?
In either case first of all we need night service which we haven't had for
about 2 and a half years and there is no transportation to the airport on
weekends.  If your inquiry deals with the non sponsored service then I have a
lot to say and recommendations for fixing the problems.  At worse we should be
able to have what we had prior to prioritization of non sponsored trips by the
TD board.

Robert