[tabi] Re: William Calling

  • From: "Allison and Chip Orange" <acorange@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2011 20:59:30 -0500

I absolutely agree with the "descriptive text" electronic document, on their
web site so it can always be up-to-date, for each route, time tables, and
suggesting various connections to get from/to popular destinations.

this needs to include a list with detailed locations of each bus stop; after
all, people can't use what they can't even locate (and so supporting Sila's
other point of tactile markers on the sidewalks near bus stops).  I'd also
suggest gps locations for the bus stops.

I'd like to add automated stop identification warnings (say 15 seconds), and
announcements, so this isn't left to the driver.