[tabi] Re: William Calling,

  • From: "Sila Miller" <silam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2011 12:49:10 -0500

Thank you again William. I'd like to add my voice to yours, in saying that when
the time comes and when we achieve our hard won goals, as we will, I hope ALL
of us will be out there using what a few have fought long and hard for. On a
side note, will you send me a copy of the material you submitted, William? Many
thanks again, Sila