[tabi] Re: William Calling,

  • From: "Mimi Robinson" <mimir@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2011 10:21:59 -0500

COUNT ME IN

~MIMI

  _____

From: tabi-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:tabi-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
blindwilly
Sent: Friday, January 28, 2011 9:31 AM
To: tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [tabi] William Calling,

Greetings list,

I want you all to know that I heard your suggestions
and comments for barriers between agencies and users of
the transportation service in Tallahassee.  I was not
partial and gave a paragraph to each concern and stood
up for your rights.  The material was passed along and
I have no control over it any longer, but the
application for a grant to assist us has been
submitted.

I am wishing the best for each of us and will keep you
informed.  My request is that when and if this grant
comes about, you will attend the work shop and continue
to be involved.

William Benjamin, Piano Tuner Extraordinaire.
The tuner alone preserves the tone.