[tabi] William Calling,

  • From: "blindwilly" <blindwilly@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2011 09:31:15 -0500

Greetings list,

I want you all to know that I heard your suggestions and comments for barriers
between agencies and users of the transportation service in Tallahassee.  I was
not partial and gave a paragraph to each concern and stood up for your rights.
The material was passed along and I have no control over it any longer, but the
application for a grant to assist us has been submitted.

I am wishing the best for each of us and will keep you informed.  My request is
that when and if this grant comes about, you will attend the work shop and
continue to be involved.

William Benjamin, Piano Tuner Extraordinaire.
The tuner alone preserves the tone.