[tabi] William Calling

  • From: "blindwilly" <blindwilly@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 31 Jan 2010 15:39:31 -0500

Greetings Friends,

This e-mail is a bit long, but I have put two and two together and come up with
the big five.   Certainly we are all working for the same good Nova 2010 it is
just some of us want to do it with a hammer and others want to do it with a
feather.   Either way, I have had an epiphany or it got me steamed up.   Keep
in mind that Star Metro monitors our list so this message tips them off to have
a good rebuttal, so let's think this threw together.

Star metro cries that it cost $46,000 extra to go threw the Mall with one bus.
 Do we all know that there are at least three busses going threw there now?
Either their has been a gross waist of money in the pass or it does not cost
that much.   If they have spent that much before, we are only asking for a
third of the old budget for Mall access.   What is wrong with this picture?

It is one thing to be lied to, but not to get a pat on the but with it is
insulting.   Hope I haven't gone too far, but I will be at that meeting with
this question and others.

William Benjamin, Piano Tuner Extraordinaire.
The tuner alone preserves the tone.