[tabi] Re: White Cane Safety - A Success in Tallahassee

  • From: Toni King <tkk@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2011 13:35:44 -0400

Hello Sila and all,
I would like to second everything you said.
I was so happy to see such a wonderful turn out and would like to personally thank everyone who came and took part in our community White Cane Event. I would love to see this event happen again next year and see many more folks from the blind and visually impaired community come out and join us.

What a wonderful day we had.
Again thank you to everyone who came out.
Bright Blessings to all,
Toni