[tabi] Re: White Cane Safety - A Success in Tallahassee

  • From: "Tinetta Cooper" <t.v.cooper@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2011 06:31:40 -0400

I, too, was impressed with the collaborative effort of all the Tallahassee organizations to raise awareness about white cane safety. I'm reminded of the song lyrics "United we stand, divided we fall..." I'm up for next year and hope everyone else will join us to tap our way to white cane safety!

----- Original Message ----- From: "Lighthouse of the Big Bend" <lighthousebigbend@xxxxxxxxx>