[tabi] Re: White Cane Safety - A Success in Tallahassee

  • From: Lighthouse of the Big Bend <lighthousebigbend@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 15 Oct 2011 23:21:24 -0400

Sila - yes, totally agree! It was so awesome to be able to tell
visitors that all the major groups from our 'blindness community' were
right there together at Lake Ella, and introduce newcomers to eveyone.
 Wonderful to have such a collaborative effort and to see so many
folks come out to spread awareness. Way to go, Tallahassee! Let's keep
it up!

--
Lighthouse of the Big Bend
Guiding People Through Vision Loss