[tabi] Re: White Cane Day

  • From: "Sally Benjamin" <salbenjamin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 10 Oct 2009 12:22:03 -0400

The Tallahassee chapter is going to cross two streets along with the
Tallahassee Lions Club on Thursday at 2:00. We will have canes and blindfolds
for the sighted people to use. The streets are the corners of E. Call
andMagnolia and Mahan and Capital Circle. We will also be passing out The White
Cane Law.

Come join us if you like.

Sally Benjamin