[tabi] Re: What's up folks?

  • From: "Chip and Allie Orange" <acorange@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 May 2015 10:49:15 -0400

Hi Brittany and Joshua,

We tend to post as things come up.

We have several local blind musicians , and so whenever they are performing
here in town that's usually posted.

We have the two large advocacy groups with their picnics and other such events,
and we have the Florida Disabled Outdoor Association which holds Sports-ability
and other types of activities, and they all are mentioned here when they are
happening. The FDOA has their own web site, and you can always write to them
to request specific activities made accessible for the visually impaired.

I admit to not knowing of anything which is happening on a regular basis,
perhaps others will.

Welcome.