[tabi] Welcome Brittany and Joshua!

  • From: "Sila Miller" <Silamiller@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 30 May 2015 21:41:30 -0400

Hi Brittany and Joshua,
Welcome! Yep, we've gotten together for bowling, tandum bike rides, pool
parties, walks around a local lake (Lake Ella), live entertainment plus
libations and much more. Stay tuned, something is bound to bust loose here
pretty soon. We have musicians, advocates, techies, geeks, blinks, and
can't-help-its, (that's me), I'm not allowed near most folks' computers!
Anyhoo, please feel free to speak up and ask questions or for help and we'll do
our best. Again, welcome to TABI and to Talley!
Sila