[tabi] Welcome, Alex!

  • From: "Sila Miller" <Silamiller@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2014 20:37:35 -0400

Hello Alex,
Nice to meet you. I love listening to guitar cause I sure can't play! When I
attempted learning and began getting some "real" calluses, I couldn't read
braille. So, figured braille might be the more important and gave up. I know
many braille readers though who play beautifully. I hope you'll enjoy your time
here in Talley and I look forward to meeting you in person!