[tabi] Re: Watch It

  • From: "Allison and Chip Orange" <acorange@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Nov 2009 13:56:44 -0500

Charles and everyone,

please do not post any sort of general warning to TABI.  I know you want to
help one another, but there are just too many of these floating around; if we
allowed them, and everything else that crossed our computers, to be posted on
TABI, it would have little to do with blindness or Tallahassee.

please remember the rules are: it must have something to do with blindness or
Tallahassee; thanks, I do appreciate everyone's cooperation with this.  I've
seen some lists where they spend a good per centage of all their messages
arguing over the list rules, and I don't want us to do that.  if you're not
sure, shoot a copy of the message to me first and ask.  some of our members
have been kind enough to do that lately, and I really appreciate it.