[tabi] Re: Voting

  • From: "Sally Benjamin" <salbenjamin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2014 13:28:23 -0500

Lynda,

I thought the same thing. The speech was kind of hard at first. I kept
getting confused on what to do. I liked the key pad with the three keys.
And, for a totally blind person if you had a hard time remembering which one
was which color it would have been hard. But, I too am thankful that I could
vote with no help. The lady who helped us was very patient and did have some
training. And she was willing to stand right there if we needed help. I do
like the fact that it had a paper ballot. That is one thing that has
bothered me for some time now.

Sally Benjamin

866-846-7380

 <mailto:volunteer@xxxxxxx> volunteer@xxxxxxx