[tabi] Volunteers needed! Would love your help Thurs, 6/21, 2-6pm @ Lighthouse of the Big Bend

  • From: Lighthouse of the Big Bend <lighthousebigbend@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tabi <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, fcb-l <fcb-l@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 May 2012 12:46:11 -0400

Hi everyone,
We'd LOVE your help on Thursday, June 21st as we will be mailing out the
Lighthouse Newsletter "As We See It."  Please mark your calendars to come to
the Lighthouse of the Big Bend and join in the fun conversation and
laughter - while you help a great cause! - by folding, stuffing,
taping and labeling the newsletter.

WHAT: Lighthouse Newsletter Mailout Party!

WHEN: Thursday, June 21, 2-6pm (ending earlier as the last bus runs at 6pm)

WHERE: Lighthouse of the Big Bend, 3071 Highland Oaks Terrace, Tallahassee ,
FL 32301

FOOD: Hungry Howie's Pizza (some meat and some veggie!) and sodas provided

CAN YOU HELP? You are invited to join the fun! Feel free to come for an hour
or two, or the whole time; we will enjoy your company and put you to work
making a difference by sending out info about Lighthouse services. Please
email Barbara back and let us know if you can help -
info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks!
Lighthouse of the Big Bend
“Guiding People Through Vision Loss”