[tabi] Volunteers needed! Fall Newsletter Mailout Party: Thursday, 9/15, 3-7pm @ Lighthouse of the Big Bend

  • From: Lighthouse of the Big Bend <lighthousebigbend@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tabi <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2011 15:18:44 -0400

Hi everyone,
In two weeks the Lighthouse is mailing out the Fall 2011 Newsletter "As We
See It". We'd love you to come volunteer on September 15th to share the fun
conversation and laughter (while you help a great cause!) by folding,
stuffing, taping and labeling the newsletter

WHEN: Thursday, September 15, 3-7pm

WHERE: Lighthouse of the Big Bend, 3071 Highland Oaks Terrace, Tallahassee,
FL 32301

FOOD: Hungry Howie's Pizza (some meat and some veggie!) breadsticks & sodas
provided

CAN YOU HELP? You are invited to join the fun! Feel free to come for an hour
or two, or the whole time; we will enjoy your company and put you to work
making a difference by sending out info about Lighthouse services. Please
email Lynn (who is our 'volunteer' volunteer newsletter party
coordinator!) back and let us know if you can help. You can send a
message to evans-lynn@xxxxxxxxxxx .

Thanks!
Lynn Evans (and Barbara)

P.S. If you have something you would like announced in the newsletter or put
on the calendar, we need your contributions by 9/8 at the latest - thanks!

DINING IN THE DARK <http://www.firesight.org/LBBDID.htm>   is October 2nd,
5-8:30pm at UCC - do you have your tickets yet?!
Get them online through
<https://www.networkforgood.org/donation/MakeDonation.aspx?ORGID2=59-2288754
&source=GS&cmpgn=DNT> Network for Good by designating "Dining in the Dark"!

Lighthouse of the Big Bend
"Guiding People Through Vision Loss"
3071 Highland Oaks Terrace
Tallahassee, FL 32301
(850) 942-3658
Fax: (850) 943-4518
www.lighthousebigbend.org <http://www.lighthousebigbend.org/>

Questions? Call the Lighthouse at (850) 942-3658. Thanks for your support!

Lighthouse of the Big Bend
“Guiding People Through Vision Loss”
3071 Highland Oaks Terrace
Tallahassee, FL 32301