[tabi] Volunteer Opportunity! Newsletter mailout @ Lighthouse of the Big Bend Wednesday, March 26, 2-6pm

  • From: Lighthouse of the Big Bend <lighthousebigbend@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tabi <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2014 16:21:00 -0400

It’s that time again! The Lighthouse is mailing out our Spring 2014
Newsletter “As We See It”. We’d love you to volunteer with us on Wednesday,
March 26, 2-6pm, to share the fun conversation and laughter (*while you
help a great cause*!) by folding, stuffing, taping and labeling the
newsletter.

*WHEN*: Wednesday, March 26, 2-6pm

*WHERE*: Lighthouse of the Big Bend, 3071 Highland Oaks Terrace, Tallahassee,
FL 32301

*FOOD*: Hungry Howie's Pizza (some meat and some veggie!) breadsticks &
sodas provided

*CAN YOU HELP?* You are invited to join the fun! Feel free to come for an
hour or two, or the whole time; we will enjoy your company and put you to
work making a difference by sending out info about Lighthouse services.
Please email Barbara back and let me know if you can help. You can just
“reply” to this email, or send a message to info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

*Share!* And if you can’t come yourself – please forward this email to
anyone who might be interested.

Thanks,
*Lighthouse of the Big Bend* *“Guiding People Through Vision Loss”*
3071 Highland Oaks Terrace, Tallahassee, FL 32301
(850) 942-3658 - Fax: (850) 943-4518 - www.lighthousebigbend.org

--

(850) 942-3658 - www.lighthousebigbend.org