[tabi] Voice activated clock radio!

  • From: "Bubba" <bubbathegeek@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 31 May 2011 18:13:26 -0400

Hi, below is a link to a very cheap clock radio that is voice activated. It
was carry by best buy and made by Insignia  . Also will list a podcast on
it. Think for 8 bucks you cannot go wrong. I order it. I think it was
normally a 40 or 50 buck device. So see links below. The first one is where
I fought it from and the other one is to the podcast on it.