[tabi] Victor Streams or BookSense

  • From: "Chip and Allie Orange" <acorange@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Jan 2016 10:19:24 -0500

You might contact Sila and Robert, they had a lot of stuff for sale
recently. Also, Liz knows a lot of people selling various things, so you
might ask her.

Just in case you may not know, the BookSense is not being made any more, and
so as far as I know, the Victor is the only low-cost reader which handles
NLS books, the NFB newsline, etc. It's a very good (I'd say excellent)
price at $375 or so . and sometimes they'll put it on sale $50 off (like
they just did at Christmas).

Someone else is selling something called a talking daisy book reader for
less than this, but be careful, it does not read NLS or Audible or Learning
Ally books, nor does it connect with NFB news line.

Hopefully someone here will contact you.

Good luck,