[tabi] Verizon Wireless and iPhone

  • From: "Joe Plummer" <joeplummer@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2010 12:46:03 -0400

Hi, I know a lot of the members on this list was hoping that VW ( Verizon
Wireless ), was coming to VW very soon. So myself I have ATT account and a
Verizon account. I myself believe in competition. But this being said, this
morning I herd on WCTV ( CBS) here in Florida about 4:25 AM and also read it
from the article from the Miami Herald that Verizon is not getting the
iPhone no time soon said Verizon CEO. So see link below to the Miami Herald
article.

http://www.miamiherald.com/2010/09/23/1838329/verizon-ceo-hints-iphone-not-c
oming.html

Sign,