[tabi] Re: Verified With Snopes

  • From: "Chip Orange" <Corange@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Jan 2010 16:21:09 -0500

Please everyone; I have asked before: do not post these kinds of
messages to TABI.

1)  they don't belong here and
2) most of them, like this one, is just wrong.  they only serve to get
people upset, and they pass along a distrust and fear of email, and of
computers, for no reason.

anyone who keeps ignoring requests of what is suitable for the list (and
I mean someone would have had to do this multiple times before I'm
forced to this), will be placed on list moderation; in that case, your
posts may be delayed because each one will have to be reviewed before
it's allowed to go on the list.

thank you for being considerate of others on the list.

Chip

Chip Orange
Database Administrator
Florida Public Service Commission