[tabi] Re: VR Stream

  • From: Joshua Kimrey <joshuakimrey1982@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2015 19:20:51 -0400

Wow, why didn't I think of utilizing the user guide? I figured that I
would cut out all of the menucia
and ask an audience that uses the device, but thanks for the help it's
always nice to have your intelligence insulted.
On 8/11/15, Denyece Roberts MSW <peace05@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello Chip, you cand also buy from amazon or directly from Humanware.
I remember paying $346.