[tabi] Re: VR Stream

  • From: Dale Petersen <petepros@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Aug 2015 12:02:45 -0400

Hi… How does one, access bookshelves? Categories? Obtain, and begin reading a
book? Thank you… Dale

Dale petersen, Jr

On Aug 11, 2015, at 9:57 PM, Elizabeth S Bowden <esbowden@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Don't worry, it's not something you think of all the time.
The key describer is also a good thing when you get in a jam. When you are
in book shelves or anywhere accessing card data, key describer can be
accessed by pressing and holding the 0 key. If you are entering text for on
line searches or entry, press and hold the sleep key to enter key describer.
You can then press any key and key describer will tell you what that key
does. Press either key describer key again to leave and go back to regular
operation.