[tabi] Re: Using Facebook

  • From: Governor staten <govsta@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 1 Oct 2015 20:32:55 -0400

Here's a link that should help with using Facebook, which is screen
reader neutral. Enjoy:

On 10/1/2015 6:17 PM, Chip and Allie Orange wrote:

Hi Laurie,

I don’t know, but I am also ready to learn; when I saw this web cast, I
put it on tabi because I think it will be very helpful to any screen
reader user. If they tell you for instance to search for a heading or
search for text, you’ll know how to do that with your screen reader;
knowing what they actually say to do is the really important thing.

For this reason I’m sending this answer back to TABI, so that I can make
this point to everyone. And of course, if anyone knows of tutorials or
books for screen reader users on how to use face book, perhaps they’ll
share with us.