[tabi] Re: Using Facebook

  • From: "Chip and Allie Orange" <acorange@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'Laurie Davis'" <davisllb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Oct 2015 18:17:14 -0400

Hi Laurie,

I don't know, but I am also ready to learn; when I saw this web cast, I put
it on tabi because I think it will be very helpful to any screen reader
user. If they tell you for instance to search for a heading or search for
text, you'll know how to do that with your screen reader; knowing what they
actually say to do is the really important thing.

For this reason I'm sending this answer back to TABI, so that I can make
this point to everyone. And of course, if anyone knows of tutorials or
books for screen reader users on how to use face book, perhaps they'll share
with us.

Thanks,

Chip