[tabi] Re: Uploaded to BARD today!

  • From: "Lynn Evans" <evans-lynn@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <bubbathegeek@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Jun 2011 15:14:09 -0400

Hi Bubba:

You are not signed up to receive books from the National library Service and do not know anything about it. It is a free service through the Library of Congress paid for by our taxes. NLS has gone digital and you will need a player. You will need to get singed up with the library in Daytona.

You will need to fill out an application for library service.
Look for application at this link
http://www.myflorida.com/dbs/library/

After this is done you will need to fill out the aplication for the BARD site.
at https://nlsbard.loc.gov/cgi-bin/nlsbardprod/index.cgi

----- Original Message ----- From: "Bubba" <bubbathegeek@xxxxxxxxx>