[tabi] Re: Uploaded to BARD today!

  • From: "Bubba" <bubbathegeek@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Jun 2011 07:06:28 -0400

hi, I have the book on my iphone I bought thru IBooks and I have a hard copy
that I bought and he signed when he was in Tallahassee I think Book of
Million or something like that and he signed the book for me. Now they have
put it up on the NLS site  I have never used it and what do you need to do
to use it and does it cost and what is the cost?