[tabi] Re: Unbelievable!

  • From: "Lynn Evans" <evans-lynn@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2010 19:43:09 -0400

and we aint gonna take it any mo.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: ericamccaul@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  To: tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Wednesday, August 18, 2010 7:26 PM
  Subject: [tabi] Re: Unbelievable!

  From Lynn:
  Yes we could call it Mothers against dumb driving. MADD.

  Let me add:
  Mothers against dispicable driving
  Mothers against distracted driving
  Mothers against dangerous driving
  Mothers against disasterous driving
  Mothers against deadly driving
  ... so, perhaps we should call it not MADD, but MADDER THAN HELL!!!