[tabi] Re: Unbelievable!

  • From: ericamccaul@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2010 19:26:34 -0400

 From Lynn:
Yes we could call it Mothers against dumb  driving. MADD.

Let me add:
Mothers against dispicable  driving
Mothers against distracted  driving
Mothers against dangerous  driving
Mothers against disasterous driving
Mothers against deadly  driving?
... so, perhaps we should call it not MADD, but MADDER THAN HELL!!!
Erica