[tabi] Re: Unbelievable!

  • From: "Chip Orange" <Corange@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2010 13:55:54 -0400

Perhaps we could get some group, such as "Mothers Against Drunk Driving"
to help support this idea?  they have a PR machine and membership which
could really make a difference if they would agree to broaden their
mandate somewhat to include those who don't seem to support the idea of
responsible driving.