[tabi] Re: UBER users

  • From: Daniel Ben Regesh <danielbenmoshe1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 28 Aug 2016 16:54:46 -0400

No I'M sorry this will not work. This is a very mobile service. To use a home line number, would defeat the entire purpose.

hope that helps

On 8/28/2016 3:43 PM, Lynn Evans wrote:

I downloaded the UBER app to my I Pad. During the setup it asked for my mobile phone number. I do not have a mobile phone and my plans are not to get one any time soon. I put my line phone number in the field instead. I think the app sent a 4 digit verification number to the line phone that I didn’t get followed by a welcome to URBER Ian my inbox.
Do I need a mobile phone to use this ride service?
is there an alternative way to communicate with UBER with email or the messaging app on the I Pad?