[tabi] Two upcoming Lighthouse groups: 3/17, 5-7pm Dog Guide Class AND 3/31, 3-7pm Technology Seminar

  • From: Lighthouse of the Big Bend <lighthousebigbend@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tabi <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2011 13:56:36 -0400

From: Evelyn Worley
Hi everyone.  I can't believe another month has gone by so fast!
Our next Orientation & Mobility with Dog Guides class is set for next
Thursday (3/17) from 5:30 to 7pm at the Lighthouse. We will be
finalizing plans for future classes and fieldtrips. We need you!
Please join us! If you can't make it in person, please call in at:

Toll Free Dial In #: 1-888-296-6500
Guest Code 120545

Evelyn Worley, COMS, CVRT
Lighthouse of the Big Bend
(850) 942-3658 x203
Email: eworley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- - -

From: Elizabeth S. Bowden
Please spread the word about the Lighthouse’s next Technology Seminar,
specifically for individuals who are visually impaired or blind.

TOPIC: Email, how it has changed in the last few years, different ways
to access yours as a blind or visually impaired individual, and some
helpful tips and tricks using it on more than one device.

WHEN: Thursday, March 31, 3pm until 7pm

WHERE: Lighthouse of the Big Bend, 3071 Highland Oaks Terrace
Tallahassee, FL 32301

Dinner: Bring your own, or eat later

Elizabeth Bowden, Technology Instructor
Lighthouse of the Big Bend