[tabi] Trekker Breeze For sale $300.00 OBO

  • From: Elizabeth Bowden <esbowden@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 06 Feb 2015 06:18:30 -0800

Hello All,
I am passing this on for someone who has a Trekker Breeze he is selling for $300.00 or best offer. My source stated that the equipment is in good working order. For more information, contact: Carlos at: (207) 230-4598.

Check out the TABI resource web page at http://home.comcast.net/~acorange/TABI

and please make suggestions for new material.  If you find something
out-of-date, and you'd like it to be updated, please let the list owner know.
Without comments as to what is helpful, and what should be included on the TABI
resources page, it's unlikely that any volunteer work will occur.