[tabi] Transportation by Amtrak

  • From: "Sally Benjamin" <salbenjamin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2012 16:43:10 -0500

Hello All,

Commissionor Akinyemi from Tallahassee is going to Washington next week to
lobby to get train service reinstated between New Orleans and Jacksonville.

I know not everyone receiving this is in our area but many of you do travel to
tallahassee from time to time. So, if each of us could write a letter in
support this and send it to him by email he will take them to washington with
him. He would like to have as many letters as possible. We all want better
transportation and this is one way we can express our need for it. In the
letter you should mention the name of the train which is called the "Sunset

The letter needs to be sent to akinyemia@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx no later than Monday,
March 5th.

Sally Benjamin