[tabi] The Impact of your Credit Score

  • From: "Darla J. Rogers" <djrogers0628@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2010 12:02:06 -0500

Dear Chip,

I had to really pinch pennies for several years because my ex declared bankruptcy which negated the judgment I had against me to assist with some bills he helped us accrue, but I didn't file bankruptcy, as I wasn't going to stoop to his level. I need to check my current score, as mistakes can be made, and I need to know that when we move.

Darla

----- Original Message ----- From: "Allison and Chip Orange" <acorange@xxxxxxxxxxx>